This blog was created for Digital Media Design 2 project!

by


Farah Liana Abu Bakar,

1061105377
RSS

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dummy Games!!

In last 9/11 class, Mr. Muna has asked us to prepare a dummy game based on the scripting that we have found for stage 2 presentation on next week. So, I have started the process of dummy game and found that the scripting that makes the game to function is about 40-pages of A4 paper with Calibri font size 12.


IT IS 40-PAGES, OK??? T_________T
Reading and trying to understand those 40-pages of scripting made me saw the world in upside down..x_x

Those 40-pages of scripting are just for the game play. The script for menu button, result screen and other interactivity are excluded.


Okay, for not wasting my time, I have to continue the making of my dummy game. I'll update about the process later..Wish me all the best with these bunch of scripting..bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment