This blog was created for Digital Media Design 2 project!

by


Farah Liana Abu Bakar,

1061105377
RSS

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

.The Error.

As I mention in my previous post, the lecturers gave us the collection of seniors' work to help we out. Our class representative, Mr. JJ are responsible to spread the video among us. So, he has uploaded the files on Cybertracker to share it with us..Millions of thank to you Mr. JJ~


But, as u have seen above, there are errors in my downloading. I have tried for more than 10 times, but the result is always the same. The errors are "the requested operation cannot be performend on a file with a user-mapped section open.

These errors is keep on happen after few trials

Suddenly, a warning from my anti-virus pop up on my screen informed that these folders contain Trojan.

the pop-up

So, I have decided to deny the access to these folders and I'll try to use some of the completed file to guide me in this project.

the torrents

It is 91.7% complete and I think it is enough for me to make them as my references. Wish me all the best guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment