This blog was created for Digital Media Design 2 project!

by


Farah Liana Abu Bakar,

1061105377
RSS

Monday, November 16, 2009

-Flow Chart-


I have been asked by my lecturers to prepare a flowchart for my game design. Do you know what flowchart is? This is the answer from Wikipedia.

A flowchart is a common type of diagram, that represents an algorithm or process, showing the steps as boxes of various kinds, and their order by connecting these with arrows. Flowcharts are used in analyzing, designing, documenting or managing a process or program in various fields.

I have plan my game flow to make it run smoothly without any problem. And this is the flowchart of my game.


i - when game started, player can chose either to skip the intro or not
ii - if player skip the intro, he/she will go directly to main menu
iii - if player choose to continue with the intro, he/she will go to main menu after intro
iv - there are 3 buttons on main menu; Play, How To and Credits
v - choose Play to play the game, How To for game instructions and Credits for developer's details.
vi - play game to win or lose, then can choose either to play again or exit

No comments:

Post a Comment